It took nine long months for your body to grow the beautiful little baby that the doula you hired just helped you give birth to. But it’ll snap right back to your pre-preggo state right away, right? Um, maybe not. In the weeks after delivery day, your body will be going through some pretty major changes. No one expects you to look like a paparazzi-ready celeb and slip into a size 0 right away (or at all - ever). Check out what you actually can expect of your post-baby body!
"To be blunt, I like one of my children more than the other," one mum admits on an online forum. Photo: Getty images
You might also like:
- 12 Ideas For Reclaimed Wood Decor In Kids Rooms
- boy’s rooms
- When is the Best Time to Have Baby Shower
- Cute And Inexpensive Baby Shower Decoration Ideas
- Eclectic Kids Rooms
- 5 Expert Tips for Raising Body-Positive Girls Star...
- 7 Ways to Raise Digitally Savvy and Safe Kids
- 9 Colorful Baby Names to Add to Your Palette
- 5 Reasons to Consider Gender-Neutral Baby Clothes
- Spice Up Your Valentine’s Day With Strawberry Jala...
- DIY Bug Patch Boots
- DIY | EASY ROPE SHELF
- 15 Metallic Planters to Add Some Sparkle to Your I...
- DIY Painted Rope Basket
- Make Your Summer Tee Fall-Ready With This Simple S...
- How to Make This Friendsgiving Gnocchi Mac + Chees...
- A Mexican Inspired Thanksgiving